Seriously! You are SO right!!My kids were out just the other day admiring the sky. It was slightly cloudy with so many different colors while the sun was setting. They were in awe and I was so glad that they appreciated the beauty-cause it was PRETTY!!!
Daytime Fireworks!!!
Fantastic photo. I agree. Especially lately. There have been some amazing sunsets, and I'm not really one to admire a sunset.
That is truly an amazing picture.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Seriously! You are SO right!!
My kids were out just the other day admiring the sky. It was slightly cloudy with so many different colors while the sun was setting. They were in awe and I was so glad that they appreciated the beauty-cause it was PRETTY!!!
Daytime Fireworks!!!
Fantastic photo. I agree. Especially lately. There have been some amazing sunsets, and I'm not really one to admire a sunset.
That is truly an amazing picture.
Post a Comment