Monday, January 4, 2010

Chesnik Grandparent's and Kids

We have been so lucky to spend lots of time with the Chesnik family this Christmas! Josh's two sisters and their husbands came in town to party! Josh and I bought all of the kids coordinating church clothes for Christmas, thinking it would be fun to take a picture of them all if I got the chance. My mother-in-law, Linda, also wanted a picture of the grandkids, so we actually did it!

The little ones were crazy--doing such things as taking off shoes and chewing on them, hiking up their skirts, making silly faces, and screaming their heads off. All while four cameras were clicking away and the remaining parents were running around regrouping kids. I, for one, was glad we settled on taking the pictures in our front room as opposed to a photo lab. This is one of my favorite pictures. What a bunch of cute kids with cute grandparents!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is a really cute picture! I like their coordinating outfits. It was fun to read all your blog updates.