Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ragball 2010


Josh is again, for the third year in a row, the official ragball "coach" of the Warm Springs Ward. I suppose that they keep asking him because he is the only one with kids that regularly come--LOL! The kids have been loving spending a relaxing hour at a church park playing/watching ragball. I love how casual it all is--a stark contrast to the days of my childhood ragball/tee-ball games. Even Jalie can play when she wants (and when Josh vows to protect her with his life:). No one ever gets out. Perhaps we are not teaching them hard life lessons, but they are having a fantastic time without the pressure of perfection. The kids are having a blast and it is great fun for the parents hanging out on the sidelines as well!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Rogers Clan said...

How fun! I'm sorry that we have to miss it! Looks like fun!