Sunday, May 2, 2010

Josh's Car Accident


A week and a half ago, Josh got in a three car accident on the freeway at Gibson and the 215. A Dish Network van slammed on their brakes, Josh slammed on his and was going to miss the van when a car, also breaking from behind, hit Josh (going around 25-30 miles per hour) and sent him into the van. Thankfully, everyone was okay, although car 3's air bag had deployed and the poor girl was very shaken up. Only car #3 was cited. Josh was very upset about the whole thing, but I could only feel gratitude because it could have been so much worse. I always pray for my husband and kids as the go off into the world of work or school, and I felt so grateful that I had been praying for him within minutes of the accident. The car will need to be in the shop for two weeks because it has frame damage, but once again, we are blessed with a brother who manages a reputable body shop. In all, I am counting my many blessings.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Rogers Clan said...

Man! He is really lucky that no one got hurt. I heard a little bit about it on Friday, but I was totally zoned. Sleepy me.

How scary, but what a comfort to know that we have Heavenly Father to help us through things like this, with prayer and the spirit.

Hardy Family said...

You are right, thankfully all is well and it could be worse. Thank goodness for the Power of the Priesthood that protects our men as they go out in the world to provide for our family. Thank goodness for brother in laws too. : )

Vadney Family said...

That stinks! Was she not paying attention or what? I'm glad he wasn't hurt and I'm even more happy the kids weren't there.