Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hail!

Early last week, the weather was a little crazy (it still is, as a matter of fact)! One day it is perfection--warm and still. The next--windy, raining and HAIL! In March! In Vegas! I love it because it is tricking my mind into forgetting about how hot it gets in the summer. LOL!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Rogers Clan said...

I feel the same way!! HA! I kind of forget that it's going to get hot very very soon, because it's gone from 55 to 90 degrees in a matter of 2 days! Crazy weather. i don't think these are the crazy weather phenomenons that they talk about in the last days, is it? HA!

Hardy Family said...

This has nothing to do with the post just the photo. I love your patio--is that acid wash? Please tell me how you did that it looks awesome!