Sunday, May 2, 2010

Daddy-O Wins a MAJOR Reward!


My parents are just plain fun (as will also be evidenced by the next post). My dad participated in the annual "Old-Man's" Pinewood Derby--a fundraising event the scout office holds every year. He was asked to enter a car and brought the car my nephew, Logan, had worked on with his dad, Tom, and himself. Everyone was eyeing his "kids" car and making jokes about it. The joke was on THEM! He CREAMED them all!!! And now he owns a fancy light up major reward that he handed over to Logan after I took this picture. Way to go Daddy-O! Sweet victory!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the idea of old man's pine wood derby. Just love it. Congrat's on the big win. I love his smile ear to ear

Derby Monkey said...

Congrats to your dad on his victory. That is a cool looking trophy. The pinewood derby is an event that I don't think I will ever outgrow. Its good to know there are old man events that I have to look forward to.

The Rogers Clan said...

What a fun thing!! Congrats to him! I love it when that happens. And where can I get a light up award for something?