Sunday, May 2, 2010
Happy Birthday Mama Llama!
This past Thursday was my mom's birthday! My mom, grandma, Jakob, Jalie and I all celebrated in style beginning with a lunch at Red Robin. Oh! How I wish I had video recorded the entire event! We were all a little wild--dancing and laughing. And then the waitress came out to sing with a few others. We went crazy! When my mom was asked, "Do we have a birthday here?", she yelled back and flailed her arms wildly "YES! WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY HERE!!!!". We brought the house down. All five groups people in the restaurant were laughing and looking and the Red Robin people started singing their hearts out because they could see we were TOTALLY into it. As we left, everyone was smiling, nodding and wishing my mom a very Happy Birthday! I later made my mom dinner that night. Fun!!! Happy Birthday Mama Llama! You are one incredible woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good times with you ladies.
Your mom is so dang funny!! I see where you get it from! I personally enjoyed the live version of the story. I wanna be there next time, like Rebecca said, just in the corner so we can watch you ladies. You guys are crack ups!
I love a rowdy party! You girls are so fun.
That's hilarious! Your Mom really is so fun! :-)
Post a Comment