
Oh my! Jalie is such a wild thing. Here are a few pictures of her many adventures this morning. She decided to give herself (and my make-up) a makeover extrodinaire. She is currently running around in her diaper and laughing like a hyena so perhaps I had better check on her!

7 comments:
Goodness gracious, look at that hair! :D
Oh, that all looks a little TOO familiar to me haha! I love crazy little kids :)
Sorry, it's Tara
Oh my, did she see your post about the 80's makeup? She is just trying to be like her mommy. So funny and great at the same time that you can capture these moments on film and blog for the world to read. :)
Brett and I loved these photos ;D We think all your kids look just like you and Josh. Love you guys!
too cute. She totally belongs to her family :-) crazy! fun! full of personality!
LOL...that is too funny!
Post a Comment