Saturday, January 10, 2009

A couple of crazy girls...

 


Josh and I have really had a fun time catching up with some not-so-old old friends of ours the past couple of months (we love you Rawhousers!). Last night, we went on a double date with our good friends, Maranda and Jake Thompson. We went to Times Square for dinner at Brillo's (Tuscan-Italian Resturant) and for some shopping. We had so much fun! The high point of the night (or the low point in the boy's opinion) was when Maranda and I went into Sephora and gave each other "Jem and the Hologram" makeovers. Maranda was a little out of her comfort zone, but she looked FABULOUS!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hardy Family said...

So cute! You should do your make-up like that for church.

Taralee said...

woohoo, quite a different look for both of you :)

Unknown said...

Maranda and Kristin are truly outrageous--truly truly truly outgrageous! Seriously, wow! That gives me great ideas for the "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" party we are having this coming weekend. I'm really impressed and wish I could have been there too ;D

Vadney Family said...

I LOVE it!!! Jem..hahaha...I have to email Nikki. She'll get a kick out of it. You both looked wonderful. I absolutely love Town Square too. There's so much to do there you can really make a day of it.