This past Tuesday, Benjamin earned his Bear badge in Cub Scouts. It is a lot of work, and we are proud of him. His Grandma Edington (my co-leader in scouts) and his Grandma and Grandpa Chesnik were there to see him recieve his major reward :). We leaders had made a "mini-carnival" for the kids during this Pack Meeting. Everyone had lots of fun!
6 comments:
Congrats on the Bear!! Looks like you had a lot of fun, and I bet it's a lot of work!
Congratulations Ben! You look really handsome in your scout uniform too.
Congrats Ben! I'll soon be getting into all this scouting stuff too...BTW we got our bunk beds at Colleen's Consignments. Good luck.
Ben that is HUGE! Congrats ;D
Congrats to Ben.
Cute family Kristen! I can't believe how old your oldest is.
How fun to reconnect through facebook! :)
Wat to go Ben. That was FAST!!
Post a Comment