Saturday, January 3, 2009
Christmas 2008
This Christmas was FABULOUS! We had the traditional Edington Christmas Eve with a rousing performance by The Chesnik Tribal Christmas Warriors, where we brought out the Grinch on a spit, stabbed him with candy cane spears and roasted him over a fire (all done to some very excited Muppet music). Benjamin played a donkey, Eli and Jalie angels, and Jakob a Wise Man in our family nativity pageant. We enjoyed my dad's traditional ham with all the fixin's. Grandma Deaver packed a pinata for the kids and then ended the evening with a reading of "The Night Before Christmas".
The next morning, Santa brought the kids all sorts of fun things! A couple of hours later, we went back to the Edington's for presents and breakfast. Then onto the Chesniks for even more presents, naps and dinner. How lucky are we?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Glad to hear from you guys and lov'in your blog! Fun pictures and stories.
What a fun Christmas. :)
Sounds like you guys had a super fun christmas, and pinata for christmas...I like that idea.
btw, you celebrated Christmas '09 already?? you're way ahead of us...lols.
love ya and take care.
That's right! I almost forgot about the Eddington Christmas tradition--a talent show. I am still wishing I could have been a fly on the wall during the dance of the sugar plum fairies! Everyone needs to glean some of the festivities from you guys ;D
Post a Comment