Saturday, January 3, 2009

Funny Kids!


My kids are constant amusement for me. Here are some random pictures...

Jakob has a bit of an obsession with my camera and takes it "for a drive" whenever he gets the chance. Thus the nativity and diaper box close-ups.

Jalie and Eli's rather unusual sleeping habits. Funny story: About a week ago, I heard Jalie moan a little at night. I looked to her bed (right next to ours) and couldn't find her. I began searching the house for her. After turning on lots of lights and looking everywhere I thought that she could be (and panicking in the process!), I woke Josh up. He began looking for her as well. After a couple of minutes, Josh discovered that Jalie was under the MIDDLE of our bed! There is not more than 6 inches clearance, so I am shocked she even got her head under (you know my kid's heads!), let alone her whole body ENTIRELY under the bed! Josh pulled her out by her foot and she stayed asleep. WIERD!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Taralee said...

Those are some funny pictures! I LOVE Eli's sign, LOL! I blew up, and checked out all your pictures. So cute.

Oh and you're definitely invited to our next nude craft day. I laughed at your comment :) I have a heck of a time keepin Halle and Sage dressed. It's annoying because all of my pictures have them barely dressed, so I hesitate to use them. But then I always decided...WHATEVER!

Vadney Family said...

Oh my goodness that is a great story. I could only imagen the fear you were feeling; that instant panic when you couldn't find her but how funny to find her so far under your bed.