Sunday, June 13, 2010
My boys have earned the Arrow of Light!
Benjamin has been working on earning the highest rank of cub scouts, the Arrow of Light. Both he and my other long-term scouter, Jaden, finally reaped the award for their hard work at the May Pack Meeting. I am so proud of both of these boys coming to scouts regularly (although one doesn't have much choice--LOL!) and working hard. The night started with a variety show--Benjamin read jokes while hula-hooping (he is SO good!), Eliana read a poem, Jakob wrote his name, and Jalie opted out of showing off her fantastic somersault. Josh put on a mini-magic show with his Snuggles-worm pet, and I amazed everyone by being able to touch my tongue to my nose. Exciting stuff! We then had a special ceremony where Josh, playing the Chief, had the Four Winds bring the boys to the front to receive their awards. Once again, I am so proud of my scout boys! I have just been released from scouts and called to be their Primary teacher. I am so glad I get a little more of them before they enter Young Mens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I now know what the arrow of light is (now that Wilson is in Scouts) and so I can be very impressed, indeed!
Post a Comment