What I wonderful husband and the chocolate Yummy
Fun updates, Kristin! Did you like the book? I just finished it this afternoon. It was a fun read.
Ok.......your husband wins. I mean, mine is pretty awesome, but he hasn't brought me flowers in, like, 2 years......and he hasn't bought me a book in about 7 years. He's never brought me chocolate. I don't like it. HA!GOOD JOB JOSH! Way to woo the lady.
Wow, that's impressive! ...and he did have a reason: You're wonderful!
You have your self a sweetie!! :) Love this!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What I wonderful husband and the chocolate Yummy
Fun updates, Kristin! Did you like the book? I just finished it this afternoon. It was a fun read.
Ok.......your husband wins. I mean, mine is pretty awesome, but he hasn't brought me flowers in, like, 2 years......and he hasn't bought me a book in about 7 years. He's never brought me chocolate. I don't like it. HA!
GOOD JOB JOSH! Way to woo the lady.
Wow, that's impressive! ...and he did have a reason: You're wonderful!
You have your self a sweetie!! :) Love this!!!
Post a Comment