Sunday, June 13, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

Josh and I needed to intensely clean the spa and set up a gazebo we were given (thanks Becky!) on Memorial Day. While I was getting a little grouchy, the kids asked if they could swim. The water was COLD. I, like the good mother I am, said "sure"--LOL! It quickly became a little party, with Josh and I working watching from the sidelines. Their Aunt Kelli even joined in the fun. We turned on fun music and I made cheesy bread and Tang for lunch (both big treats around here!). It was a beautiful day and according to the kids, "The best Memorial Day EVER!!!".
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Ok, Cheesy Bread YUMMY again.... I am seriously eating with you when I come up. It looks like everyone is enjoying themselves. So Jealous !

Caitlin said...

that bread looks wonderful---want to send along that recipe? i remember jumping in our too cold pool as a kid--love that you let your kids do it.