I was going to tell you she was a little doll on Sunday with her purple tulle dress. Loved it!BTW - I'm a fan of both looks. A girl has got to show her multifaceted personality.
Look how grown up she is looking! I can't wait to see you guys soon!
HA! I just love her. She has such spunk. Sarah has the same problem. HA!
i love it! she's adorable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was going to tell you she was a little doll on Sunday with her purple tulle dress. Loved it!
BTW - I'm a fan of both looks. A girl has got to show her multifaceted personality.
Look how grown up she is looking! I can't wait to see you guys soon!
HA! I just love her. She has such spunk. Sarah has the same problem. HA!
i love it! she's adorable!
Post a Comment