Friday, April 2, 2010

Smashburger


Most people don't know that Josh often does a lot of side work drafting for a construction company in Las Vegas, KALB Construction. He recently was asked to begin the second of what will be more than 20 Smashburgers in Las Vegas (it is similiar to a Fudruckers). He has been working very hard almost every evening to keep up. One of the perks (in addition to the obvious:) is that our family was invited to the Grand Opening where we ate ourselves silly (what else can you do when it is free and delicious?). Jalie still talks about going to Smashburgers whenever we say we are going out to eat. Thanks Babycakes for smashing those burgers for our family!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Yeah to two things, JOBS and free food. That is wonderful. Have a great Easter, and thank you for all the comments. At least someone leaves them :)

The Rogers Clan said...

We have been wanting to go there! Allan keeps talking about how good that he hears it is. Now I'm even more excited!

Caitlin said...

Ditto to Nikki on everything. I'm glad you've got a backup that's seeming to work well for you guys, and I too really appreciate your comments.

Hardy Family said...

OOOh sounds yummy. Where is this place? I know me and my kids love a good burger.

Vadney Family said...

I have to get there. We love burgers. Good for Josh he's not only currently working although making his name in the industry. With every job could come a referral. Good for him!