Josh finished building yet another part of my dream home--a fire pit. I love it! He found a set up idea at
Lowe's that ended up working out great in the very back part of our yard where we have planted an orchard. Because it has been so windy, we couldn't initiate it for awhile. Last night we finally got the chance! We roasted marshmallows, sang songs, and told stories (Jakob was really on one and made up very funny stories about scary bunnies and sharks). It was a perfect evening with the family and it felt a world away from our house. All of the benefits of camping but we got good sleep in our own beds.
2 comments:
Sweet camping in your own beds, that sounds PERFECT. I love fires.
That is awesome! The kids look so happy!! I know where I can go for a camping experience when I have not time or money :)
Post a Comment