Friday, April 2, 2010

12th Anniversary!


I cannot believe that I had the wisdom to choose someone so right for me, so I thank the heavens for Josh! We just celebrated our 12th anniversary with a fun night out (Tommy Bahamas restaurant followed by a walk around Town Center). Josh is simply the best man I have ever known (and I know LOTS of good ones). Everything that he does is for me/our family. He is 100% loyal, good, and true. And cute to boot! I am looking forward to an eternity with the man I most respect and adore.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy Aniiversary

The Rogers Clan said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Sounds like you had a fun, and romantic, evening.

Caitlin said...

Congratulations! Glad it was a great day--and that it's been a good journey.

Just knowing that's a possibility for people my age makes me feel a little old. We've only got 2 years down so far. :)

Hardy Family said...

So cute the two of you are! Happy Anniversary. I know each year will just be as blissful and sweet as these past 12yrs. You are a darling couple--with some dang cute kids to top it off.

Vadney Family said...

It truly sounds like he is the perfect man. You are a very lucky woman. Great date too. Happy Anniversary.