Our stake has thrown the most amazing "Sweetheart Ball" every Valentine's weekend for the past 14+ years. It is a tradition for Josh and I to go and shake our booties on the dance floor once a year after eating lots of fabulous food. This year, we signed up for a backstage pass to help set up the food beforehand. The theme this year was "A Night at the Movies". I wish I had brought my camera--it was so, so INCREDIBLE! The decor, the food--WOW! We had such a great time and the kids loved having their aunt Kelli over to babysit.
Also pictured: Josh even made the kids Valentine sandwiches for the night. They were so excited.


5 comments:
Too bad we had to miss it! Sounds like a lot of fun!!! They really do a great job every year.
LOVE YOUR DRESS! :)
That dance was super fun. I especially loved when Allan and I walked past Josh dancing with an older woman, and he looked totally worried about himself, and the woman looked like she was having the time of her life. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO HIM!!! HA!
Oh my oh my!! How I love the Sweethearts Ball! What was the food like this year?? Brett and I still miss that event. Now I'm wondering how to get that started here in Texas...hmmmm
I love that Josh gives you a corsage that is so sweet. I agree the ball was FABULOUS! I was very, very impressed. We will also be making it a tradition.
I love my brother. He is such a good person and you are an amazing couple! We love you Kristin! I heard this year that you actually got my mom and dad and grandma to go! Way to go!
Post a Comment