Friday, February 19, 2010

Popping Therapy


For the past several weeks, Jalie has been CRACKING me up. She would steal some bubble wrap from Benjamin's room whenever she got the chance and pop away. I thought it was funny and would only put it away if Jakob saw it (he is very defensive of Benjamin and his things). Benjamin, in time, gave Jalie a couple of feet of wrap. She would bring it with her everywhere--even to bed! This picture was taken after she got in trouble with Josh for something and was crying. She came to me upset and wanted to sit on my lap with her bubble wrap and pop. It got me thinking--maybe counselors should try "bubble wrap therapy" for their stressed out patients.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Taralee said...

hahaha! That's cute!!

The Rogers Clan said...

I am SOOOOO going to try this! HA! It might help my counseling if I wrap the kids in bubble wrap, while they're in timeout, and then pop them. Eh?

Tiffany said...

I might have to try that myself :)

Cassi said...

I think it would work for me!