Sunday, February 7, 2010
Birthday Weekend
I celebrated the best 32st birthday ever this week. Josh took the day off and we started the day by shopping at the Galleria. Then my parents took us to Rosemary's, a very fancy-smanshy restaurant, for lunch and we ate ourselves silly. The food was AMAZING and they even wrote "Happy Birthday Kristin" on my dessert plate. Loved it!!! Mom and Dad--you guys ROCK!
We ordered a sectional (pictured above, but ours will be leather)! It won't be ready for 8 weeks and will replace the cheap sectional we bought from Craigslist that both Josh and I have come to despise. Thankfully, Josh has lots of side work right now!
My cousin took me to lunch at Mimi's Cafe on Saturday. It was delicious! And so fun! Thanks so much Becky!
Lots of friends and family took the time to wish me a Happy Birthday. Thanks so, so much! I am SO spoiled!
We took our friends, Jake and Maranda Thompson out to dinner at BJ's resturant. They are moving to Layton, UT for a job and we will miss them so much. We ran around town in the pouring rain looking for an adventure (bowling? pottery making--LOL?), but ending up just walking around a bookstore (which Maranda and I enjoyed immensely).
Once again, thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh lala! That sounds like you had a FANTASTIC weekend. We've been to Rosemary's a few times. It's wonderful. Happy birthday!!
What a great birthday weekend. I hope you got the card i sent you!! Happy Birthday!! I'm excited for your new couch. That's nice..
Happy Birthday! Rosemary’s is a very fancy-smanshy restaurant. I will have to tell you an embarrassing story about it one day. I love the sectional, it is going to look great in your house, and it is huge!
Happy Happy Birthday!! Wow, it sounds like you had fun--but then again you celebrate better than anyone I know ;D Wish I could be there to celebrate with you. I was totally thinking about you on your birthday and was trying to think of a fabulous way to surprise you. Sadly nothing materalized. I'm a loser, but I do love you!!
Post a Comment