Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Our Wacky, Wild Date
Josh has been designing the new "Smashburgers" in town. They gave him a gift card to a spa located near the newest location and we decided to incorporate that into our date night.
I was going to have a "Mystic Tan", but after many bad stories, I decided to forgo becoming an Umpa Lumpa. After viewing all of their services, and seeing the additional price tag on almost every service, Josh and I thought we'd be a little crazy and go for the "oxygen bar". It was completely, utterly ridiculous. They allow you to choose a scent (I chose peppermint, Josh chose Tropical), put you in a "zero-gravity" chair in a darkened room, and put tubes up your nose. We kept laughing at each other and taking pictures. We joked that it gave us a glimpse of each other in another 60 years or so. The spa lady was so disappointed in our lack of testimony in the oxygen bar. Alas!
We also enjoyed a fun dinner at Lindo Michoacan where we ate vegetable fajitas with guacamole, beans, and rice. So, so GOOD!
We ended the night by walking around the Fashion Show Mall, only going in stores that we would NEVER go into with the kids. We also devoured a delicious chocolate shake at Johnny Rockets. What a fun, if WIERD date! Man, I sure love my MAN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awesome! Aside from the weird oxygen stuff goin' on, the date sounds PERFECT! I love those kinds of nights :)
Post a Comment