Tuesday, August 10, 2010
A Night of Luxury
My kids surprised me last night with flowers and a card:
Dear Mom,
We give you these flowers because we love you!
We all will give you one massage toghnight.
Sincerly,
Ben, Jalie, Jakob,and Eli
XOXOXOOOXXO
The kids then asked Josh to turn on calming music, dimmed the lights, brought me a blanket, had me choose my favorite lotion. They began to rub my feet. Here are a few of the funny things they said/did:
Eli: "Your heels are like STALE!"
Also Eli: "This is for us being bad today [she and Ben were very loud during nap time but were otherwise fine]. We want to do this for you on all of you bad yelling days." (LOL! The funny thing is, I wouldn't have put yesterday in a "yelling day" category.)
Jalie: Kept coming up to my face and giving me kisses.
Ben: "Now we'll give you a luxury massage once a week. Regular massage every day!"
Jakob: [As he is rubbing my feet] "This is my best day!"
Jakob: [As he is rubbing my face] "Rub-a-Dub-Dub! We're making your head SHINY!"
Jalie: [Rubs a frozen Capri Sun she was using as an ice pack minutes before and puts it on my face. My eyes open wide. She smiles and enthusiastically asks,] "You like this?!?"
All kids: Asking me if I am comfortable. Wanting to get me drinks, food, books, candles!
I haven't laughed so hard since Josh and I went to the oxygen bar (read below for more on THAT!). Thanks for a night of perfect LUXURY kids! I love you so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh man! That is soooo funny! I'll have to share the idea with my kids. ha ha!
no kidding, I agree with Rebecca. You are one lucky women.
That is hilarious!! I think my favorite is that Eli said "this is for us being bad today". HAHAHA!!!
I bet it was WONDERFUL!!! :) So cute!
Their comments were hilarious! How freak'en cute!
Oh, they are so sweet! This post made me laugh because I just kept picturing the whole thing. I love it!! So cute--I hope you enjoyed your "relaxing" night ;D
Post a Comment