Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Swim Lessons

 

Elie and Jakob have been taking swim lessons from a young lady in our ward and they have LOVED every minute of it! Jakob is finally okay with his hair getting wet (a major accomplishment, believe me) and Elie has blossomed into a fish. Thanks Evans!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hardy Family said...

You have been busy this summer too. I can't believe Ellie is 7! I just told my friend the other day, life moves pretty slow until you have kids and then there is no stopping time--full speed ahead. I'm so glad I can see your family grow on the blog.

Nikki said...

Thanks for the comment call on me anytime.

Taralee said...

Nice job on the side column!!!

Senor G's Classes said...

Swimming, Yea! It's a big milestone. Wilson has done great this year. Next year will be time to start with Maisy--fingers crossed! I wish we had the Evans to teach us ;D