Josh has been working on our backyard for the past several months. He put in plantar beds, started a garden, planted flowers, and "installed" 11 fruit trees. We are very excited to see little squash and fuzzy watermelons growing! All but one almond tree and some grasses are alive and well. I can't believe how much joy it brings to my heart to see things growing and beautifying the yard. Way to go Josh!!!
3 comments:
That is awesome! We have been wanting to plant some fruit trees ourselves. Cole wants an apricot tree like our neighbors down the street who gave us bags full a few months ago & some freezer jam they made. Ever since he wants a fruit tree. In the spring we'll plant one. P.S. Darren's lil bro & his wife may be moving into your ward soon. They put an offer on a house & are waiting for the bank to approve them. We told them all about the Chesnik family and how much we love you!! We'll keep you posted if they get the house or not.
It looks awesome!!! I'm excited for you guys, too since ours didn't really work out. Our cantelope never took off at all, Chase ruined the cucumber, the corn got scorched, and the squash grew and grew and grew, but we never got squash on the plants. I told Tom that now I'm going to post a post that we're OBVIOUSLY NOT gardeners (like Brinley said we were). LOL!
Your yard looks amazing! You guys have done a great job! I love the pool too. I wish I could have jumped in while I was in Vegas last month! It was so hot! :-)
Post a Comment