Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Family Home Beatings

 

Monday night Josh decided we had to have a pool cover to stop the crazy amount of evaporation that has been going on in our pool. He purchased one and cut it to fit the pool. We had far too much fun wrapping the kids in the "bubble wrap" and beating them. They loved it! That is, except for Benjamin who was having a gloriously grumpy day. We rolled the kids in the lawn and then Josh and I laid on it over the grass and discussed the white dot in the heavens I saw and that Josh did not believe was there. Of course, in the end I was right. But then I couldn't see it. I guess neither of us is going to be contacted by NASA.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hardy Family said...

Now that looks & sound fun! "Family home beatings" should be implemented more often I feel. :) Did you see all of the falling stars last night? It was suppose to be a night full of them, maybe that's what you were seeing.

Taralee said...

How exciting to have a pool cover now. Doesn't it help keep the heat in too? That'll be nice. It looks like a fun night of beatings! Why is it that kids like being "beat" so much? It's so funny! I did too when I was a kid :)

Rebecca said...

ha ha! Shounds fun! Someday can I come borrow your pool cover to beat my kids? heh heh heh....

Mandi Roth said...

You guys are too cute!! I love the things you come up with.