They look GREAT!!!! Much better than mine :)
Wow. I love em. I've been wanting to do it myself forever. Really...ever time I see a photo of myself I think, I need to save for it. Congrats. I think they look great. If you went any whiter, they'd glow under florescent lights :)
Looks good! I heard that your gums were not happy after the first treatment. Any whiter they would be blinding.
They look really good! What did you use? I tried the White strips, but my teeth were too sensitive. I need to find something else that works?
They look great! I don't think you can get much whiter. :) I need to do mine.
You are so crazy! They look beautiful!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They look GREAT!!!! Much better than mine :)
Wow. I love em. I've been wanting to do it myself forever. Really...ever time I see a photo of myself I think, I need to save for it.
Congrats. I think they look great. If you went any whiter, they'd glow under florescent lights :)
Looks good! I heard that your gums were not happy after the first treatment. Any whiter they would be blinding.
They look really good! What did you use? I tried the White strips, but my teeth were too sensitive. I need to find something else that works?
They look great! I don't think you can get much whiter. :) I need to do mine.
You are so crazy! They look beautiful!
Post a Comment