Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

 

This Mother's Day, my kids spoiled me with homemade items galore and Josh got me an IPOD (plus a New York trip), gorgeous pink roses, and a beautiful corsage to wear to church. I feel so grateful to have beautiful, healthy children. I love Mother's Day because it reminds me of how important my job is! My children are so blessed to have so many women as role models and nurturers in their lives.

I also feel incredibly thankful for my mom and my sweet mother-in-law (and my fabulous grandma and grandmas-in-law!). They are the ultimate examples of good mothering to their children and their grandchildren.

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful women out there!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

danakay said...

I'm glad you had such a nice day! It's nice to be spoiled every now and then! :-)

Mandi Roth said...

Glad you got spoiled!! I love it. You are a fabulous mom and great example, I hope to be that great someday! you come from some seriously great role models. :)

Taralee said...

That picture is so cute, with you and the kids. I'm so happy you were totally HOOKED UP!! You deserve it :) I just love having such a wonderful friend who's so much like me, hehehe!