T'was the week before Christmas, when all through the house Jakob and Benjamin were throwing up with the stomach flu. Yes, terrible but true. This past week has been madness! What with the Las Vegas Snow Day, the class parties (notice the reindeer cookies for Eli's class), last minute shopping (did I admit to that?!?), family events, and some other fun stuff thrown in, we have been up to our ears with life. Josh went with his friend Mike Royal who had an extra ticket to Las Vegas Bowl this past Saturday (sadly, BYU lost) and had a great time. Kristin went last night to see Twilight with Kathleen Westover and her daughter and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it (despite many a bad review from fellow family members who will remain nameless). To celebrate while Dad was away and children were recovering, I allowed the kids to open their presents from Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell (my friends for life). They LOVED their presents and it was a nice way to bring a little sunshine in. Thanks Don and Frances!


4 comments:
I love that reindeer cookie idea, I'm totally going to copy you! So cute!
Sorry, the above is my daughters name and apparently she was on the blogs before I was...
I'm so glad you loved Twilight! I really liked it too :) And I'm so happy you're all better. Our flu was a lot shorter (per person) than some we've had in the past. Too bad I got it this time. Cute little reindeer cookies! So fun :)
Ask Michael what man I love the most? lol. He'll tell you Edward! lol. I absolutely loved that movie too. I've seen it twice and have plans on seeing it again. and again and most certainly again.
Post a Comment