Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Official Family Pictures 2008

My lovely sister-in-law Amy took these pictures for our family this past Sunday. I think they turned out so well! Many thanks to Amy for sharing her time and talents!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Hardy Family said...

Oh my Goodness, I love your pictures they are awesome! Your kids are really so freakin' cute!
As for your last post you have always been blunt about everything so you admit you are being cheap as for the rest of us we say "Frugal" or as I have titled myself "The Deal Queen", honestly it all means the same thing we are CHEAP too! I love your honesty. I NEVER EVER pay full price for anything. Never have and never will :)
Love your blog!

Susan said...

Amazing grandchildren. They are SOOOOOOO beautiful. They must take after their grandparents. Their parents aren't bad looking either!

Taralee said...

very very very cute! There are so many cute one's! That one of Jakob is awesome, and then the one of Josh looking down like...awww, shucks :) And the family pictures are cool! I really like them all!!!

Boogieboo said...

Where were they taken? It's so green! They turned out great!!

Unknown said...

This is so great for me to see! We are taking family pictures with Brett's family and they wanted to wear white also. Your pictures turned out great and it gave me and an idea of what to expect. You guys look great!