Monday, November 10, 2008

Kristin Goes to Disneyland!


I just returned from a fun weekend with some girlfriends from my ward purusing Disneyland--actually it was more of a kamakaze experience. We left early Friday morning and came back Saturday evening. We had so much fun! It was so great to be around adult women without a care in the world. I don't think that the conversation (or the laughing!) stopped for a waking moment.

I was concerned that my kids would really miss me, but Josh told me Benjamin was loving the chance to watch unlimited television and eating at Burger King. He said, "This is the best weekend ever for our family! We are having fun and Mom is having fun." Should I be offended? :) Jalie even took a few minutes before she wanted me to hold her when I got home. I am so glad to have a fabulous hubby who just happens to be a terrific dad as well!

2 comments:

Adam, Kate & the Boys said...

I had a great time! Thank you! Thank you for organizing this trip! Love Ya, Kate

Unknown said...

Oh and I am so sad that I missed that! What good times. There have to be more wild and wacky pictures, right? Well, I'll email you soon so I can hear all the stories ;D