Monday, November 17, 2008

Eliana Loves CRAFT DAY!!!


Once a year, my mom and grandma head up a "Girl's Craft Day" for the girls in our family 5-18 years old. They listen to Christmas music and craft up a storm. This year, they made earrings and bracelets with multi-colored pearls, lots of ornaments, rabbits/bears with lace dresses, fleece fringe scarfs and Christmas T-shirt with iron-ons. Then they go out to lunch--this year the girl's chose Pizza Hut. It is so popular amongst the participating 5 girls that my niece couldn't even sleep, she was too excited. Elie came home so happy and so tired! I am so glad to have a mom who is such a fantastic grandma!

1 comment:

Taralee said...

How fun!! What a great idea! And just tonight I heard about the earings that Ellie made by herself. Brinley was begging to get her ears pierces because of it :)

I was sure glad you called about the lights, we had fun and got home and made hot chocolate (even though it was only 70 degrees).