Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sweet Guilt


About a month ago, Benjamin and Eliana were in a big fight. Benjamin hit Eli and we told him he would have to write "I will not hit" twenty times. While he was finishing the task, Eliana came up to me and handed me a paper that said, "Dear Mommy and Ben, It was my fault Ben hit me. I teased him. I'm sorry. Love, Eli".

5 comments:

Vadney Family said...

That is so sweet. Times like these are the proud parent times. Good job Eli for your honesty.

Caitlin said...

Dirt pile - awesome. All the phone activities are cool, too. Bed faries - darling. But the sweet guilt - PRICELESS. Love it.

The Rogers Clan said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I love it. They really can get under each other's skin, huh? So funny! Love the note. How can you ever feel like you're lacking as a mother (as we all do sometimes) when moments like this happen. Perfection!

Rebecca said...

ha ha ha ha! The guilt must have been EATING at her! at least she was honest. Ben probably wishes it would have been a bit sooner though!

Nikki said...

you are good, great idea