Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stake Activity Days Camp


Eli got to attend our stake's Activity Day Camp a couple of Saturdays ago. It was a fun luau theme. She was so excited because the girls got to do a dance for the entire stake. Because I am over the Activity Days as a counselor in the Primary, I came a little early and helped to welcome the girls, get them ready, and video record their dancing. I am so lucky to have three wonderful leaders who took care of all of the planning. Eli came home so happy and reported that they learned more dances, made toys for the needy, and had a delicious lunch.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thank-you for the picture. Macy came back with the same report. What great leaders they have. I would love to see the video!

Nikki said...

Got to love these, Everyone looks like they had a great time.