On Monday we had 40 tons of chat rock delivered to our house. Never has there been so much excitement at our house so early in the morning! The kids were THRILLED!!! They loved watching the huge truck dump huge mountains in our backyard. Jalie played all day long on the "dunes" while I kept her away from the workers. As the kids came home, I gave up on any hope of keeping them clean and let them just dig in (literally)! After all, as Benjamin said, "This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience!". BTW, the rock looks so good and so clean (it's around the fire pit/orchard in the very back and the trampoline area for those of you that know my backyard). YEAH!!
4 comments:
Thats awesome! I'm with Ben, you have to let them dig in when it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience!!! I am sure it looks great.
Your kids are SO cute!! Hope you don't care if I start "stalking" your blog!!!
Yay! Can't wait to see it!
So fun!! Taylor would never come in the house ever again. He loves the dirt and rocks.
That sounds beautiful! I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment