Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cashman Center Harvest Festival 2010

Josh and I love to go to see all of the crazy crafts and sample dips and fudge every year at the Cashman Field's Harvest Festival. My lit'l sis watched the kids this year so it was EXTRA fun! Thanks Kelli! My favorite shop was one where they sold leather purses in the likeness of many strange and wonderful animals. Josh and I looked at them and laughed ALOT for at least twenty minutes. I bought a dragon (for my sister) and a pig for me. Nothing like a piggy Vietnamese coin purse to keep you giggling. Love it!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nikki said...

There is so many festival's in Vegas. I love it. I wish we had some more

Mandi Roth said...

You 2 are so cute!! I love the fun you guys have together. Good memories. :)