Sunday, July 11, 2010
Keeping Kolby
A fifteen year old girl in our ward, Kolby, was recently diagonsed with stage 4 non-Hodgkins lymphoma. I taught Kolby a couple of times in Sunday School and was so impressed by her testimony and her desires to do what is right. I feel so much love for this family that has gone through so much. Her family already lost a baby girl before Kolby was born.
We join with them in fervent prayer to "Keep Kolby". If you would like to learn more about her story, check out their blog at http://keepingkolby.blogspot.com/. Their family is also selling these T-shirts on their blog to help cover the expense of chemotherapy and a possible bone marrow transplant.
Get well soon Kolby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Poor baby, We will keep her and her family in our prayers
Wow, I took a look at the website and got sucked in. What a challenge! She seems like an amazing girl.
I'll add her to my prayers, too.
Awh, what a brave and precious girl. I remember this family from the ward.
We will keep her in our prayers and make a donation to the family.
Poor thing...I will take a look at that blog. I hope she gets well.
Post a Comment