Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Keeping Kolby Auctions

I have been working on putting together a series of online auctions for family friends in our ward whose daughter was recently diagnosed with stage 4 Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. The medical bills are beginning to pour in, and a close friend and I decided to take action to help this family.

Right now, we are looking for donations small and large to add to our weekly auction website. Please consider helping out by donating service or items or by bidding on any of the WONDERFUL items starting August 11th. There will be lots more coming!

http://keepingkolbyauctions.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh, I wish I had anything to donate. I will keep my eye on the auction to bid on things though

The Rogers Clan said...

I am excited to help you guys out any way that I can. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. I have been telling and asking everyone I know. Hopefully, it helps. Please, I really want to help out more. Let me know what I can do, if anything!

You girls are amazing, and so selfless. I appreciate you guys doing this.