Since it is still hot as heck 'round here during the daylight hours, my kids have been enjoying many a moonlight swing. That poor swing set has had thousands of miles put on it.
I would love to have somewhere to go outside at night. You need a backyard for that. :) One of these days really soon it's going to cool off and we can go out again during the daylight!! :)
3 comments:
I would love to have somewhere to go outside at night. You need a backyard for that. :) One of these days really soon it's going to cool off and we can go out again during the daylight!! :)
Yep, that's what smart Vegas dwellers should do. It's at least bearable in the night :)
You guys are so fun ;D I miss you tons! I need someone to be crazy with me--no one is crazy here in Texas
Post a Comment