Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese, Again

 

My parents took us out to Chuck E. Cheese again. My kids, of course, LOVE the place. What makes it extra fun is that my parents and grandma get in on the action too! They run around playing all of the arcade games and generally "whooping" it up. My mom buried my poor dad in a basketball shoot-off ending in a score of 34-7 (something we are unlikely to hear the end of anytime soon). Jalie was a public health hazard as she happily licked the surface of the indoor playground plastic bubble as we yelled at her from below. Poor Josh was responsible for cleaning up the slobber that dripped onto a ride below. Thanks for a wonderful night Mom and Dad!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

your parents are the cutest ever!!!

danakay said...

I agree! Your parents are so cute! We love Chuck E Cheese...it's Grant's first request for ANY occasion! :-)

Taralee said...

haha. Once again your parents crack me up! I think the mom's are kicking some butt lately, my mom sure has been with my dad lately, too (bowling and riding bikes)! I love the picture of Grandma Deaver playing ski ball!!! :) I love her!

BTW, I AM comin' over in the morning :) yipee!

Babs said...

We haven't braved Chuck E. Cheese yet. I need to get over my germ phobia...cause it sounds like fun!

Rebecca said...

If it makes you feel any better when we were there last week they were cleaning all the games. Of course, they probably didn't make it up in the tunnel. Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Oh, this was a great post. It totally made me laugh ;D It helped me change my attitude toward Chuck E. Cheese--a little...