Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to School!

 

Benjamin just started his fourth grade year in Ms. Mayes class and Elie her second with Mrs. Galassi. They are LOVING their teachers and going "back to the grind" (minus the homework!). Benjamin was even elected a city councilman for his class. I have been so impressed with their teachers and feel like they are each with the perfect teacher for them. Here are some pics of their first day back.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Your kids are cuties. Glad they are liking going back to school.

Taralee said...

I feel the same way about Brinley's teacher! I LOVE her and especially for Brinley, she's perfect!! Any time someone asks Brinley how school is going she says AWESOME!!! I'm glad :)

Babs said...

I used to work with Mrs. Galassi's husband. They are a nice family. I hope Ellie has a good year...and Benjamin too.