Monday, March 30, 2009

11 Years (and counting!)



Josh and I celebrated our eleven year anniversary this past Friday. After calling eight babysitters, I called a friend to come to the rescue and babysit the kids so we could go out for dinner (thanks a million Sonja!!!). We went to the Cheesecake Factory and had a wonderful time. Then we drove to the Galleria Mall so I could find some new tennis shoes. We walked around and just enjoyed a little time together. Saturday, all of the kids except Jalie went to a Primary activity and Josh and I went out to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. Later that morning, Josh's sweet mom came over and watched the kids so we could go to the temple.

I am so unbelievably grateful to be married to Josh. He loves me completely--romantically and practically (changing diapers, running around town to help me find something I want, whatever!). He is the simply best person I have ever known. He is my very best friend and my very best companion. I love you Josh!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Hardy Family said...

Such sweet and loving words to say about your hubby. You two are a great couple and have the cutest kids too. Can't believe it has been 11years. So fun keep the memories coming!

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary

Caitlin said...

11 years - wow! Happy anniversary!

Babs said...

Congrats! We celebrate our 11th this year too.

Taralee said...

LOVE the snap shot!! :) Happy Anniversary and I'm really happy you guys could celebrate it so thoroughly!! Ours Anniversary is the end of this month, fun stuff :)

Mandi Roth said...

Congrats!! Sounds like you have a great Husband!

Vadney Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy to hear that you were able to have a date night.

Unknown said...

You guys really are perfect for each other ;D Congratulations! I'm grateful we've shared so many good times with you guys too. Here's to marriage!