Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jakob, the Next Design Star

 

I recently mentioned to my friend Taralee that I rarely blog about Jakob. It isn't because he isn't beautiful or fabulous because he is certainly both in the extreme. He is just not in school yet and not a baby. He is the sweetest, most mellow child I know and our family all adores him. Jakob is often found skipping and humming throughout the house.

The other day, I found that he had decorated a few of our doorknobs with his socks. He laughed so hard when he saw how surprised and entertained I was. What a kid!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vadney Family said...

That's so cute that he did that. He is a daring little boy. Absolutely adorable!

Taralee said...

See, that went really nicely on the blog :) He really is such a sweety! I think one thing I really love about him is when he walks right up to me and asks where Halle is. I just think it's so cute and sweet that they're such little buds!!

danakay said...

He is a cute little boy!