Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mani-Pedi's with My Daddy-O


My dad invited all of the ladies in my family to come and get mani-pedis the Saturday after the 4th of July. We had such a blast! There were ten of us there and we all came out with big smiles and pretty fingers and toes. THANKS A MILLION Daddy-O!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Nikki said...

I love it! He is such a good man and knows how to make the ladies in his life HAPPY!

Mandi Roth said...

I love how great your dad is to all the women in your family!! Awesome!!!

Vadney Family said...

#1 - what a great dad!!! #2 - I know that store owner was happy that morning, minus what it cost to bring in their entire staff.

Best pizza said...

Nice pic.

Free advertising said...

Good blog-like it!!

Anonymous said...

http://elmundoparachicas.blogspot.com/

hermesonlinestore said...

I support your idea very much and here is a good choice for you no matter what mood you are: just remember to pay attention to the fashion trend of Hermes Kelly Birkin such as Paris Hermes or the other styles like Kelly Hermes Bag. I promise you will relax yourself. So come on, know more fashion style arround you and make yourself more confidence.