While the boy's went to Fathers and Sons, us ladies decided to have ourselves some FUN! Kelli joined us as we skittered off to Grimauldi's for the best pizza in the world. Then we went to Sally's Beauty supply to grab some goop for facials. Kelli decided she wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese and that $13 worth of play was on her. That lasted us about an hour! Impressive! Then we shopped at the $1 store and went home for facials (the best and most silly part of the whole night) and ice cream with hot fudge. SOOOOOOOOO much better than camping!
2 comments:
I loved days like this, During Alans bust season we do little corky things like this. I have the book the Ellen and DR. OZ recommended on her site "The beauty cookbook" We dig that out and have some fun.
That looks like the perfect girls night!!! I need to have one of those kind of nights.
Post a Comment