The kids had yet another GREAT Easter! Saturday we went to the Edington's. The kids dyed eggs, hunted for lots more, and spent the afternoon trading basket items with their cousins. Josh won third place in the adult egg hunt and won $5. We ate sandwitches and salads.
Sunday morning, I made a big breakfast and we watched "The Lamb of God". Josh and I feel like the kids don't need anything more than their good grandparents give them, so we wanted everything to be very calm Easter morning. It was really nice!
Sunday, after church and naps, the kids hunted outside and inside the Chesnik's home. We ate a wonderful traditional meal of ham and yummy potatoes. We got to visit with Josh's Grandma McFarlane who came down from Utah. Linda and Bob also gave the kids new shirts and Josh and I some cash to get some clothes.
Hope your Easter was as fun as ours!


1 comment:
What great pictures, these ones will be cherished for sure. Happy Easter
Post a Comment