I was recently called to be the first counselor in the Primary. I have been working on a program to encourage the kids to learn their Articles of Faith. Josh helped A LOT. The kids are so excited about it!
ya, so someday you need to fill me in on what this is all about. I overheard someone saying the kids were memorizing all the Articles of Faith this year but my kids hadn't said anything. I have helped Makayla learn the first one, so I guess she needs to pass it off now. I feel so out of the loop now! haha! (isn't it supposed to be the primary people saying that?)
3 comments:
ya, so someday you need to fill me in on what this is all about. I overheard someone saying the kids were memorizing all the Articles of Faith this year but my kids hadn't said anything. I have helped Makayla learn the first one, so I guess she needs to pass it off now. I feel so out of the loop now! haha! (isn't it supposed to be the primary people saying that?)
What a great idea. Your so talented and crafty!!!
You're doing such a great job at it, too. The leaders are just as excited about it as the kids....well at least I am. lol :)
Post a Comment