Anyone who checks this blog knows that I come from a long line of wild, party people. Christmas Eve is certainly no exception! We enjoyed a wonderful ham dinner with all the fixin's, had family "presentations" (our family did a modern dance to a strange redition of "Carol of the Bells"), sang carols, read and acted out the nativity, watched the kids hit the pinata, and listened to Grandma Deaver read "The Night Before Christmas". A perfect Christmas Eve.
7 comments:
I LOVE the pictures! You guys really are some PARTY ANIMALS! :) I LOOOVE the greet suits...or whatever they are. lol. Sounds perfect.
FYI...greet=green
what a fun extended family event! :) love the chin faces skits especially.
I can just imagine all the fun! And video of the dance performance?
Happy New Year!
you are all so stinkin cute!! I love your family. What a Fun Christmas Eve.
My girls always have a ball at Aunt Suzie's house. I am glad you guys had a great Christmas. Hope to see you soon. PS I agree your family does know how to party
I've always wanted in on one of those amazing Christmas Eve talent shows of the amazing Eddingtons! I'm just know that I'm missing out ;D It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Happy New Year too--Love you guys!
Post a Comment