I have said this before, and I am sure I will say it again:
Jalie is a wild thing! Lately she has taken a special fondness to the bathtub, my scriptures and my jewelry, leaving destruction in her path. Good thing she's cute!
Also, I have given up on keeping her out of my room at night. I leave a pillow on the floor and about half of the time, I wake up with this little "butt-in-the-air" girl next to my bed.
3 comments:
Too funny. Cole sleeps next to our bed most mornings too. I don't mind just as long as he's not IN our bed.
cutie! tony saw the picture (bottom left) and asked 'when emma was in the tub?' also the butt up in the air thing. all of my kids did/do that. must be a Chesnik thing.=)
HAHA! Her butt picture is hilarious. That's much better than her in your bed though, right? That's something that just doesn't fly with us. The floor I would probably be more flexible about :)
Post a Comment